Boomr has teamed up with Namely to give our customers the option to track work hours for employees that are matched from their online HR software and then send those hours into Namely for payroll.
Below is a step by step guide to setting up the integration, as well as some helpful information for how Boomr and Namely work together once connected.
1) Sign In to your Boomr management dashboard and select "Integrations" from the main menu at the top of the screen.
2) Go to the Namely listing and click the green "Connect" button to start the integration. A new window will open and you will be prompted to sign in to your Namely account. If you do not have a Namely account, you will need to set one up.
3) If you are not already signed in to your Namely account, you will be prompted to Sign In.
4) Give Boomr authorization to access your Namely account by clicking 'Allow'. This will start the initial data sync and pull over important information, such as your list of employees and their pay rate, email address, phone number and role.
5) You will be redirected back to your management dashboard. Click on the "Integrations" tab and then select "Namely" from the dropdown menu. From this page, select "Settings" from the left-side menu to see the list of employees that has been pulled over from Namely. Match these employees to the correct employee name in Boomr. This ensures that hours tracked in Boomr are accurately matched to the correct employee in Namely.
6) If an employee from your Namely account has not been set up in Boomr and you would like to add them, simply select "Add This Employee". Leave the drop down set to "Ignore" for any employees that you do not want to set up in Boomr. Make sure to click the "Save" button after you have finished matching and adding employees. Note: Only employees with 'Active' status in Namely will be pulled over to Boomr.
You're all set!
7) Now, that you have integrated your Boomr account with Namely and successfully matched your employees, you can run accurate timesheet reports for hours that have been tracked and approved in Boomr. To do this, click on the "Integration" tab at the top of of the page and then select "Namely" from the dropdown menu. From here, click the "Timesheets" section in the left-hand menu to view your timesheet reports.
On the Timesheets page you can set a date range and then run reports. Click on a row to drill into that specific report to see which employees have logged hours. Please note: Only hours that have been approved will show up in this report! Make sure your managers are continuing to approve shifts as they normally would on the Manage Shifts page.
8) To export hours worked to Namely you will need to download the CSV file. Click the "Download for Namely" button to the right of the timesheet report you would like to export. The file will automatically download to your computer. You can then upload this CSV directly into your payroll account with Namely, it is already formatted so that all regular and overtime hours automatically get attributed to the correct employee.
As always, if you need help setting up your integration, troubleshooting, or getting your Boomr account configured, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (877) 687-6228.