Because of the support of incredible customers like you, I’m excited to share an update about many new improvements to our software that I’m hoping you will find very valuable.
Boomr is still going to provide the same awesome time management software that you’ve used in the past, but today we are launching a brand new mobile app that comes with more tools to help you optimize your workforce:
- Manual Shifts - Employees can now submit shifts for approval without having to check in and out. This has been the most requested feature from our customers and now our app allows employees to log time for shifts they may have forgotten to check into.
- Automated Reminders - From overtime and breaks to signing in and out, our software will alert your employees to ensure accurate timekeeping.
- Live Notes (Chat) - Now you can improve company communication by creating a trail of messages and shift updates for managers and employees.
- Projects - This feature will take the place of “Tasks”. Employees will now be able to track time spent on specific projects through the duration of their shifts.
- Segmented Groups - Go beyond one-size-fits-all employee management by creating groups based on project, department, pay scale, or shift.
- Redesigned Mobile Experience - We’ve updated the design of our app from the ground up. Boomr is now built using new technology as well, so the app performance and stability has been greatly enhanced for both iOS and Android.
- Mobile App Tools for Managers - You can now edit and approve shifts directly from the Boomr mobile app.
Finally, we’ve changed our pricing options to better suit your business needs. As of December 10, 2016 we will be moving to a pay-per-seat model, so our customers are only paying for the number of active users in their account. We will also be offering a premium plan with advanced features, known as our Business Tier.
Your pricing will not be impacted by this change. All customers that signed up for Boomr before December 10th will have grandfathered pricing at the previous rate structure. Additionally, you will be given 30 day complimentary access to our new Business Tier features.
To find out more about what’s happening with Boomr and the new features that we have added to our product, visit our new website. If you have any questions about these updates, we would love to hear from you as well. Feel free to send any and all questions to email@example.com.