Boomr has teamed up with Gusto to give our customers the option to seamlessly transfer hours that have been tracked with Boomr to their modern, full-service payroll product.
Below is a step by step guide to setting up the integration, as well as some helpful information for how Boomr and Gusto work together once connected.
1) Sign into your Boomr management dashboard and select "Integrations" from the drop down menu in the top right corner.
2) Go to the Gusto summary and click the "Connect" button to start the integration. A new window will open and you will be prompted to sign in to your Gusto account. If you do not have a Gusto account, you will need to set one up.
3) Give Boomr authorization to access your Gusto account. This will start the initial data sync and pull over important information, such as your pay cycle start and end dates, overtime settings and employees.
4) You will be redirected back to your management dashboard, where a new tab titled "Gusto" has been added to your main menu. Go to the Gusto tab, and click Settings to see a list of employees has been pulled from Gusto. Match these employees to the correct employee name in Boomr. This ensures that hours tracked in Boomr are sent to the correct employee in Gusto for payroll processing.
5) If an employee from your Gusto account has not been set up in Boomr and you would like to add them, simply select "Add this employee". Leave the drop down set to "Ignore" for any employees that you do not want to set up in Boomr. Make sure to click the "Save" button in the bottom left-hand corner after you have finished matching and adding employees.
You're all set!
Now, that you have integrated your Boomr account with Gusto and successfully matched your employees, you can send hours that have been tracked and approved in Boomr directly to payroll with the click of a button. To do this, click on the "Gusto" tab at the top of of the page. From here, click the Timesheets section of the left-hand menu to view your company's pay cycles.
On the Timesheets page you will see a list of all pay cycles that have been automatically pulled over from your Gusto account. Click on a row to drill into that specific pay cycle to see which employees have logged hours. Please note: Only hours that have been approved will show up in this report and be sent to Gusto! Make sure your managers are continuing to approve shifts as they normally would on the Manage Shifts page.
To send the hours for a given pay period to Gusto, simply click the "Send to Gusto" button to the far right of the page of the pay cycle in question. That's it! The hours will then show up in your Gusto account.
Have more hours been added and approved after you sent to Gusto? No worries, you can resend anytime by click the "Resend to Gusto" link.
As always, if you need help setting up your integration, troubleshooting, or getting your Boomr account configured, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (877) 687-6228.