Boomr has teamed up with Justworks to give our customers the option to track work hours for employees that are matched from their online HR software and then send those hours into Justworks for payroll.
Below is a step by step guide to setting up the integration, as well as some helpful information for how Boomr and Justworks work together once connected.
1) Sign into your Boomr management dashboard and select "Integrations" from the drop down menu in the top right corner.
2) Go to the Justworks summary and click the "Connect" button to start the integration.
3) There’s no need to sign in to your Justworks account just yet. You’ll be able to upload files directly to your Justworks account later on.
4) Now, that you have optimized your Boomr account with Justworks, you can run powerful timesheet reports for hours that have been tracked and approved in Boomr. To do this, click on the "Justworks" tab at the top of of the page. From here, click the Timesheets section of the left-hand menu to view your reports.
On the Timesheets page you can set a date range and then run reports. Click on a row to drill into that specific report to see which employees have logged hours. Please note: Only hours that have been approved will show up in this report! Make sure your managers are continuing to approve shifts as they normally would on the Manage Shifts page.
5) To export hours worked to Justworks you will need to download the CSV file. Click the "Download for Justworks" button to the right of the timesheet report you would like to export. The file will automatically download to your computer. You can then upload this CSV directly into your payroll account with Justworks; it is already formatted so that all hours automatically get attributed to the correct employee and regular hours, overtime and double time is correctly accounted for.
As always, if you need help setting up your integration, troubleshooting, or getting your Boomr account configured, please reach out to us at email@example.com or by calling (877) 687-6228.