What is Boomr for Developers?
Boomr for Developers (BFD) is a RESTful JSON API that exposes Boomr's functionality for integration in third-party products and services. Essentially BFD provides the full back-end feature set of Boomr's robust time and attendance platform without the front-end user interface.
What are some use cases Boomr for Developers?
Customers use BFD in a number of ways, including:
- Screenless software
- Custom third-party integrations
- Proprietary back-office software and mobile apps
How is Boomr for Developers priced?
Boomr for Developers pricing is based on volume of usage and use case.
How do I get access?
1) Contact our technical sales team (email@example.com) to obtain access to Boomr for Developers (BFD).
2) BFD customers will receive access to a development sandbox where they can build a working model of their application.
3) Once development is complete and ready to go live, access will be granted to the live environment API.
If you're interested in checking out our developer documentation you can view that here.