In this lesson we will learn how to track time from the mobile app and how to track time from the Boomr website. Additionally we will cover the process for tracking time in real-time and for adding time work previously completed.
It is important to note that you account configuration may not allow for some of these features. To request any changes to your account configuration, please contact your account administrator.
Mobile Time Tracking - Live Check-in
- Tap on the 'Track Time' button at the bottom of the screen.
- Select a location from the list. If your account has a goefence enabled, you will only be able to select a location from the list where the distance is shown in green. If no distances are shown in green, you are not able to check in from your present location.
- You're now checked in for work. You can start a break (Start Break button) or check out (Check Out button).
- You can repeat this process as many times as needed in a day. All entries will appear on your time sheet.
Mobile Time Tracking - Manual Entry
- Tap on the "+" sign next to the day you need to add time for.
- Select a Location from the locations list.
- Enter the Start and End times for your shift.
- Enter your break time and type if applicable.
- Add time to Projects (see Lesson 2 for more details)
- Tap on 'Save' in the top, right corner of your screen.
Website - Live Check-in
- Sign in to your account at www.boomr.com
- From the 'Track Time' tab, click on the 'Check in to a new shift' button.
- Choose a location from the dropdown list.
- Click on 'Start'.
- To clock out or start a break, click on the row for the shift in the table and click on 'Start Break' or 'Check Out' in the shift details window.
Website - Manual Entry
- Navigate to the Timesheets tab and click on the 'Add shift for completed work' button.
- Select a location from the drop down list.
- Enter the date (today will be the default) and the start and end times for your shift.
- Click the 'Add break' link to add a break
- Click the 'Copy this shift to additional days' link to add shifts with the same properties to additional days if needed.
- Click on 'Save'.